probably my favorite tags i’ve ever seen here
HOW MUCH I LOVE BANANAAAS
1) Pick a couple of ripe bananas. They should be sweet and soft but not too mushy.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into coins
3) Freeze the banana pieces for at least an hour or two.
4) Put the pieces into a food processor or blender.
5) Blend on high. Initially they will look crumbly and piecemeal. The mixture will probably get stuck a lot. Keep scraping down the bowl. Suddenly, as you keep blending, you will see a change.
6) The bananas turn creamy!
7) (Optional) Now is the time to add a scoop of peanut butter, honey, or anything else you care to mix in.
8) The ice cream will be the texture of soft-serve, but if you freeze again in an airtight container, it will get harder and more like regular ice cream.
when ur at the gym getting PUMPED AS FUK & ur phone dies so u can’t listen to eminem’s “lose yourself”
actual straight white boy problems: when people reduce a group of people to a label for biased assholes to make abusive jokes out of
dam bro… chill…. drink a protein shake….
this is like a minute and a half of give me love by ed sheeran I figured id only upload a minute and a half because no ones gonna watch a 4 minutes video and this is kind of amusing enjoy